“Learn How to Love Your Partner for a Lifetime”
Marriage Classes (Live Virtual-Online)
Hosted by Chris A. Matthews, Award Winning Licensed Marriage Therapist and Mental Health Expert
Marriage Class Description: The Better Marriage Class is offered on a continued bases virtually, online so you can get access to live interactive courses with Chris from the comfort of your home or anywhere you have access to an internet connection. These courses cover the invaluable tools and teaches Chris shares in his book, Finding Your Relationship Fix: The Four Reasons Couples Seek Counseling. The Better Marriage Classes are reoccurring so you can begin your eight-session cycle at any point and can complete the entire course within four to eight weeks depending on your schedule.
This Marriage Class Is for You Because…
- You have been thinking about marriage or premarital counseling
- You are having communication problems in your marriage
- You want proven tools that help you reduce fights and arguments
- You want to form a deeper connection with your partner
- You have been married before and divorced but want to learn how to prevent making the same mistakes in a new relationship
- You want to be happy and prepare yourself with the tools needed to feel that once-in-a-lifetime love every day
- You desire or are required to complete a certified premarital preparation class for a religious institution, clergymen, or discount on your state marriage license
Marriage Class Cost: The course fee is a one-time payment of $99 per each class participant and your admission to the classes never expiries.
Questions? Complete the Contact Form Below